Got a Question for O'Keefe 3%?
Check out the questions below... or contact us with your questions!
Or find your question below...
- How much commission do I pay with 3% flat rate?
- Will other REALTORS® show my home?
- How does my listing on REALTOR.ca work?
- Why is O'Keefe 3% so popular and growing rapidly on REALTOR.ca?
- How much do you pay REALTORS® who bring a buyer for my home listed with O'Keefe 3%?
- Who is O'Keefe 3% Team?
- What territory does O'Keefe 3% Team serve?
- How much does the Listing & Marketing program cost?
- What is Active Real Estate Marketing?
- What is Real Estate on the Road?
- When can I contact O'Keefe 3% Team?
- How can you offer such attractive rates and compete?
- Can I post my own listing myself on REALTOR.ca?
- Does O'Keefe 3% do open houses?
- What kind of advertising do you do to sell homes?
- Who decides on the house price?
- Who is going to arrange the appointments to show my house?
- Can I cancel the agreement at any time?
- What is O'Keefe 3% Team's business philosophy?
- Can I sell privately and still be listed with the O'Keefe 3% Team?
- How long are the O'Keefe 3% listing agreements for?
- Do I have to purchase an O'Keefe 3% listing to qualify for the Rent-to-Own program or any of the other programs?
- What are "Pocket Listings"?
- How does the O'Keefe 3% team gain access to Distressed Properties/Foreclosures before anyone else?
- What happens if I want to purchase a For-Sale-by-Owner property?
How much commission do I pay with 3% flat rate?
Take the final sale price of your home, for example; $448,700 x .03% = $13,461 or you can you use our handy on-line Savings Calculator and input any price.
Will other REALTORS® show my home?
Yes. According to the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) 87%+ of all homes found by the buyer is done online before they have contacted the REALTOR®. (Industry Secret: buyers find and buy their homes, REALTORS® just set up showings for the homes buyers have requested to see).
How does my Listing on REALTOR.ca work?
We place your listing on REALTOR.ca, okeefe3.com plus an additional 8 to 40 other high profile Real Estate Sites ensuring you have the most qualified buyers viewing your home on-line. 1.9 BILLION PAGE VIEWS LAST YEAR ON THE REALTOR.ca WITH EACH VISIT LASTING OVER 10 MINUTES!
In addition to having your home posted on all the key real estate marketing sites we include your listing in our "REAL ESTATE on the ROAD" program where we travel throughout Canada (Alberta, Vancouver) showcasing our your home at our live event seminars & trade shows.
O'Keefe 3% also provides an email & direct mail marketing service of sending your property out to a database of potential buyers. All of this is part of our marketing program including measurements, photos, Free Home Pricing evaluation and supporting Videos to ensure you have the winning plan to sell your home!
- Buyers and sellers understand that selling real estate is not complicated and are looking for a service that offers simplicity, transparency & flexibility.
- At a 3% fee you are able to price your home properly and still have room to negotiate.
- It provides sellers, contractors, builders & developers the ability to put their home on REALTOR.ca and other key real estate sites for maximum exposure without having to be locked into contracts and pay higher commissions.
- You are able to cancel your contract anytime without set up fees or hidden fees
How much do you pay REALTORS® who bring a buyer for my home listed with O'Keefe 3%?
We pay the buyer's REALTOR® half of our 3% commission for bringing us a buyer for your home if we put together a successful sale. For example, if the buyer purchases your home for $448,700, there is a 3% commission of $13,461. Half ($6730.50) goes to O'Keefe 3% and the other half goes to the other REALTOR® involved in the sale.
Who is O'Keefe 3% Team?
We are a team consisting of BC Licensed REALTORS®, a Broker and Assistants with over $200 million+ in sold real estate deals and experience. O'Keefe 3% believes home owners and home buyers are looking for a shift in the paradigm of how Real Estate Services are delivered and we want to ensure your experience is memorable! This Licensed Team of REALTORS® is ready to work directly with you to ensure your every Real Estate Success. O'Keefe 3% Team at OK West Realty Corp. (where we hang our licenses) is a proud member of the following Real Estate associations:
North Okanagan - Adventure Bay, Mable Lake, Alexis Park, Armstrong, Bella Vista, Cherryville, Commonage, Coldstream, Creighton Valley, Enderby/Grinrod, East Hill, Foothills, Harwood, Lavington, Lumby Valley, Mission Hill, North BX, Okanagan Landing, Predator Ridge, South BX, Falkland, Silver Star, South Vernon, Swan Lake West, Trinity Valley, City of Vernon, Westmount and Whitevale.
Central Okanagan - Black Mountain, Big White, Dilworth Mountain, Ellison, Fintry, Glenrosa, Glenmore, Kelowna North, Kelowna South, Lake Country North West, Lake Country South West, Lake Country East/Oyama, Lakeview Heights, Lower Mission, North Glenmore, Rutland North, Rutland South, South East Kelowna, Shannon Lake, Smith Creek, Springfield/Spall, University District, Upper Mission, Westbank Centre, West Kelowna Estates and Westside Road.
What is Active Real Estate Marketing?
Active Real Estate Marketing involves having the O'Keefe 3% Team of experienced Real Estate marketing professionals with an aggressive marketing campaign to sell your home for the most amount of money in a time period that works for you, while ensuring the following:
- We educate you on pricing and marketing techniques for your home.
- We show you how to prepare & stage your home to be shown.
- We post your listing on Realtor.ca, okeefe3.com and also on 8 to 40 other Real Estate home selling sites.
- Real Estate on the Road-Your home will be showcased at live event seminars and tradeshows ensuring a maximum audience exposure to your home.
- Email and direct mail broadcasts of your home to buyers.
- Buyer incentives offered by O'Keefe 3% Team to ensure buyers take particular interest in your listing.
- High quality pictures of your home.
What is Real Estate on the Road?
O'Keefe 3% Team believes you have to go out and get buyers versus waiting for them! Real Estate on the Road, is a program where we travel throughout Canada (Alberta, Vancouver) showcasing your home at our live event seminars & trade shows.
How can you offer such attractive rates and compete?
We started out working with the largest Brokerages in North America and found we were paying ridiculous fees just to have our name associated with their brokerage. We quickly noticed these offices did not generate any buyer leads and our buyer leads were coming from our own innovative efforts and relationship building. We coupled this insight with the fact that everyone including the top brokerages and the industry leaders found that 87% of home searches started on-line and the majority of buyers were bypassing any of the brokerages and going directly to REALTOR.ca. It was only logical to assume the public and the REALTORS® did not need these big name brokerages to be successful. Now we are able to pass all those savings along to you.
Can I post my own listing myself on REALTOR.ca?
The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) allows only licensed REALTORS® to post listing for numerous reason including but not limited to liability, authenticity, legal and practical.
Does O'Keefe 3% do open houses?
Yes, however based on experience, homes do not sell by doing open houses. According to NAR (National Association of REALTORS®) less than 1% of buyers come from open houses. The most efficient & best way to sell your home is to ensure the price is right. In today's market condition, a well priced home will sell.
What kind of advertising do you do to sell homes?
We have various marketing initiatives, such as full page ads in the Vernon and Kelowna weekly newspapers, Real Estate on the Road, a paid internet syndication service that ensures your property will be advertised via many different sources including REALTOR.ca, okeefe3.com, and various other high profile real estate sites.
Who decides on the house price?
You will be provided with a market analysis report and based on that report, O'Keefe 3% will suggest a selling price. Ultimately, however, the listing price will be determined by you.
Can I cancel the agreement at any time? Yes, you can cancel at any time. We offer a "no hostage taking" service. We do, however, take pride in the fact that we work hard to ensure your needs are met and that you are completely satisfied.
What is O'Keefe 3% Team's business philosophy?
Change, innovation and growth are part of our culture and we aim to offer the best value experience for the best price possible ensuring all of our clients' needs are met. Without embracing this philosophy and these business principles we, like the dinosaur, will face extinction.
How long are the O'Keefe 3% listing agreements for?
We have set up our agreements with a 48-hour (2-day) out-clause, meaning we would like 48 hours to fix anything you are not satisfied with, and then you can cancel anytime.
Do I have to purchase an O'Keefe 3% isting to qualify for the Rent-to-Own program or any of the other programs?
O'Keefe 3% Buyer programs can be applied to all properties on the market, including private For-Sale-By-Owner, new developments and all listings.
What are "Pocket Listings"?
These are properties for sale that are not advertised or listed publicly, but which are so unique that the owner is looking for "just the right buyer". Because O'Keefe 3% works with many sellers and a large number of clients, we gain access to the most Pocket Listings and are most likely to locate that right buyer.
How does the O'Keefe 3% team gain access to Distressed Properties/Foreclosures before anyone else?
We work directly with the bank and lawyer teams that are setting up the foreclosure process, ensuring we are first to know of the properties and share the information with our clients.
What happens if I want to purchase a For-Sale-by-Owner property?
O'Keefe 3% works directly with Property Guys and OK Homeseller and have assisted clients to make terrific cost saving purchases on privately owned properties.