We, like all REALTORS® are very aware of our "Industry Secret", Buyers, not the REALTOR® choose the home they want! We just assist you with the purchase ensuring the process goes smoothly.
Since you are doing the majority of searching you make our job that much easier, so we give back a percentage of our commission. We understand your time is valuable, so this is our way of saying thank you for helping us help you find the right home... Cash Back at Closing!
Here's how it works:
We Provide Better Service While Saving You Thousands of Dollars
Traditionally, REALTORS®, even though they work with brokerages, have essentially been self-employed, a one-man/woman show. Our REALTORS® (your O'Keefe 3% Buyer Partners) are part of a Team with administrative, marketing and tech support ensuring their time is focused on working for you!
We Have Your Best Interests at Heart
We have a Performance Guarantee and we take it seriously. Either you are 100% satisfied or you may terminate our relationship unconditionally. (No hostage taking!)
Here is our O'Keefe 3% Buyer Partners Realtor® Commitment to you:
- Buyer Counselling Session. We will conduct a buyer counselling session to discuss your needs and goals, and to plan the search for your property.
- Buyer Agency Alternatives. We will discuss alternatives for agency representation that are available to you as a potential buyer - Buyer Brokerage, Seller Agency and Disclosed Dual Agency- and our representation of your customer interests in the different agency relationships.
- Buyer Representation Agreement. We will present and explain to you the buyer representation agreement and the special services and benefits it offers.
- Financial Pre-qualification. We will offer to arrange a pre-qualification or pre-approval appointment with a reputable lender to identify your range of affordability and to increase your negotiating strength.
- O'Keefe 3% Team Search. We will present your property search criteria to the O'Keefe 3% Sales Team. Our goal is to present you, when possible, with properties as they debut or before they appear on the open market.
- Property Showing. We will show you properties that meet the criteria you have selected.
- Property Evaluation. We will discuss features of a property that may affect its value and future resale.
- Property Disclosure. We will review with you all inspection reports and other documents pertaining to the condition of the property, and answer all questions regarding physical defects of the property, which are known to us. Review of Written Seller Disclosure. We will thoroughly review with you any seller's written disclosure statement to enable you to accept or specify the remedy for each fault disclosed. Remedies for any disclosed faults should be addressed in the offer to purchase.
- Home Warranty. We will explain to you the option of a home warranty plan to reduce your risk of repair when purchasing a property.
- Building Inspections: We will recommend that you obtain a professional building inspection.
- Estimate of Funds Required. We will provide you with a preliminary estimate of closing costs and down payment requirement anticipated in the transaction.
- Negotiation Strategy. We will prepare a negotiation strategy for the property you have selected, including a written Competitive Market Analysis.
- Walk-through. We will accompany you on a thorough walk-through of the property (if one is provided for in the sales contract) before closing, and we will assist you in dealing with any problems discovered during the walk-through.
- Closing the Sale. We will monitor and inform you of the progress of the purchase agreement, including the satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions during the entire transaction.
- After-Sale Service. We will contact you after the closing to follow up on remaining details or service needs and provide cash-back on your purchase!
We Offer More, It's Just That Simple
Have a look at how O'Keefe 3% stacks up when helping you buy...