1) Vernon & North Okanagan Buyers who look for a home during the Christmas Season are more serious buyers!
2) Buyers have few choices during the holidays and you as a Home Seller in Vernon and North Okanagan have less competition meaning more money for you!
3) Decorated houses show extremely well during the festive season!
4) Buyers have more urgency and are generally more emotional during Christmas so they are more likely to pay your full price!
5) Some Buyers are mandated by their accountant to buy before end of the year for Tax Reasons!
6) January is the time of New Year’s resolutions, New Jobs, & new ambitions. Many buyers with this motivation for change especially in their work environment results in wholesale life changes including their residence.
7) You can sell now and allow possession later in spring plus you have the ability to restrict showing times and people are more flexible and understanding.
8) Buying a Home in Vernon and North Okanagan makes a terrific Christmas gift to yourself!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
To your Real Estate Success!
Rod O'Keefe and OKEEFE 3% Team